Sunday, July 20, 2008

Target Organic Cotton Bed Sheets?


Okay, so bedsheets aren't really cleaning products, but I'm enjoying these new sheets so much I had to mention them. I'm really surprised too. I typically buy pretty expensive organic sheets because I have chronic problems sleeping and I try to make my bed as comfortable as possible. When I spotted a set of organic cotton 250-thread count (non sateen) bedsheets at Target, next to the also promising bamboo sheets, I nabbed a set. I figured at $49.99 a set I wouldn't feel awful about it if they didn't work out longterm, unlike the sets that are $75 for just the flat sheet.

Well, after my first set of these in a dark cocoa color I made a special trip back to get a second, robin's egg blue set. I washed them and that put them on the bed last night. I wanted to roll in them they feel so nice and soft. My closest Target seems to be making a big effort to stock more eco-friendly products. They have a whole green cleaning isle!

Anyway, highly recommended! (I like them better than my gaiam sheets.)

5 comments:

chichimama said...

Do they wrinkle a lot? I have been eyeing them, but worried about the wrinkle factor as the last set of target sheets I bought needs to be ironed as soon as they come out of the drier...

Liz M said...

I feel like they don't wrinkle remotely as much as my previous target bedsheets. My bamboo ones from a few years ago are wrinkle messes. These seem better. I'll have to pay attention to that in the upcoming weeks though.

sasha said...

I like this thanks for sharing this post Cleaning products

Unknown said...

Nice post, Cotton bed sheets are been preferred over other fabrics in most of the cases. We might try to work a reference to this one into a blog post about australian bed linen later next week.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.