Thursday, September 6, 2007

Caldrea Holiday Samples

Reader Twynk wrote in (I just had to say that. It makes me feel like I have more than two readers ;) ) to tell me that Caldrea has an offer right now whereby if you sign up for their holiday email list they'll send you three free scent-samples.

I love that eco-friendly products have been on top of the aromatherapeutic cleaning concept. I'm sure I've mentioned that before. I am definitely motivated by scent, so this is a good thing. If you walk down the isles of your drugstore or standard supermarket, most mainstream products are barely even there yet. Indeed, I'm sure my parents (for example) would find the idea of cleaning with something that smelled of pomegranate unnecessarily decadent. What's more, I'm sure they'd suspect it of being ineffective. The trininty in their house has always been "Soft Scrub-Comet-Windex", with every kitchen surface cleaned by sponge and water (my mind recoils at the germs... but I'm odd.)

The whole "holiday scent kit" is something I've covered before. Both Method and Mrs. Meyers have been on top of that. It looks like Caldrea has rolled up its sleeves and is getting in on the action (considering Mrs. Meyers gingerbread cleaning kits were sold out everywhere last winter, it's a safe experiment.)

Anyway, some of my favorite scent concoctions come from Caldrea (at least in name, I haven't tried many) so we'll see what they come up with.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Green Clean Review,

We noticed that you have mentioned Caldrea & Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day in your online publication and wanted to thank you for thinking of us. We recently joined Commission Junction, an Affiliate Network, and wanted to tell you about an opportunity to make money when you discuss our products online in the future.

Please email us at: affiliates@caldrea.com if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.

With Clean and Kind Regards,
Caldrea & Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Affiliate Program affiliates@caldrea.com
612.436.7345

SalGal said...

Thanks for the tip-off!